At a glance...
I have 3 years of experience in the Information Technology industry, I have work in both agile and waterfall methodologies.
For the last year I have been in the agile environment as an Iteration Manager / Business Analysis developing a SharePoint solution to manage
and assist the Indigenous communities of Australia.
Prior to my recent role with the Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs I worked for the Department of Human Services as a Business Analyst and as an Assistant Solution Designer for the New Business Design Branch.
I have extensive application and web development experience that spans from locally run prototypes to mobile applications.
I am hard working, detail oriented and able to multi-task effectively.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent analysis skills
- New application design/development experience
- Business Process Mapping
- Process Improvement and Reengineering
- Iteration Management
- Software - Atlassian Confluence and JIRA, SharePoint, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Dashcode, Quartz Composer and MYOB, Hp Quality Centre.
- Operating Systems - Windows XP, MAC OSX, Snow Leopard and Lion.