Synchronise your Lotus Notes Calendar with your iPhone
Whether looking to coordinate between work and play or simply to monitor your IBM Lotus notes calendar directly from your iPhone, Lotusynch securely and effectively takes the hassle out of manually entering your calendar events to your iPhone. Just export your calendar from Lotus to our secure portal and synchronise from your iPhone.
With Lotusynch you can easily view your calendar and also:
- Synchronise Lotus notes calendars with your iPhone.
- View event details such as title, location, notes, date and time.
- Add Lotusynch events to your iPhone calendar.
- Set event reminders.
Now supports Lotus Notes versions 6, 7 and 8.
Getting started on your iPhone.
- Tap the Settings button to begin the registration process.
- Enter your Lotus Notes email account into the Email field.
- Enter your Lotusynch password into the Password field.
- Tap the register button.
- That's it! You are now a registered user of Lotusynch.
While at your workstation.
- Open Lotus Notes on your computer.
- Open your Lotus Notes calendar.
- Click the "File" menu item and select the "Export" option.
- Name the file something useful like "todays-date" and save to your desktop.
- A dialog box will open, make sure you click on "All documents" and then click ok.
- To synchronise your calendar, visit www.inspiredapps.com.au to upload your calendar to our secure portal or e-mail your calendar to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can then use Lotusynch to retrieve your iPhone-friendly calendar.
- You are now ready to click the Synch button in Lotusynch.