Travelling overseas? Want your friends and family back home to be green with envy knowing what fun you're having?
This very handy app allows you to call or message family and friends back in Australia without having to update australia's international dialling code to your contact list!
All of your contacts will be copied into the app, and those listed without a dialling code will be automatically updated. You can then text or call without hassle.
Oh, and all international acquaintances that you've taken the trouble to update in your contact list will be left untouched.
- When you load PhoneOz for the first time we drag all of your contacts into the application and add the Australian international dialing codes to your numbers.
- Just tap a number and you will be presented with your options, Phone Call, Text Message or Cancel.
- Phone Call - will add the Australian International dialing codes and launch a phone call.
- Text Message - will add the Australian International dialing codes and launch text message.
- Cancel - will return you to the PhoneOz contacts list.
- Area Code - if you are calling a land line number, this will require an area code, no problem! Tap the settings button and select the area code you would like to add to your land lines. This automatically transforms the contacts in your PhoneOZ list.
- That's it! I hope we have helped smooth out one of travels little annoyances.
A Frequently Asked Question.
Question - If I tap something wrong will it ruin my phone contacts?
Answer - No! We were very careful about this in the design and development of this application, we read your contacts dynamically and never write or modify anything within your phones contact list.
Australian Area Code List
|Area Code||Region||State or Territory|
|02||Central East||New South Wales & Australian Capital Territory|
|03||South East||Victoria & Tasmania|
|08||Central & West||Western Australia, South Australia & Northern Territory|