We are a small business that comprises seven personnel (3 directors and four consultants) yet bring more than 35 years collective ICT experience to our arsenal.
Senior management and staff, over their careers, have worked within a large number of government departments and large corporations, this provides us with strong insight and knowledge on industry standards, practices, operational expectations and technology platforms.
This experience, combined with our technical qualities offers your company a small, agile team able to deliver specific services at all times.
This team can also tap into a wider resource base through its relationship with other contractors if needing to source additional staff quickly if projects are ramping up or schedules require additional input to maintain planned time frames etc.
Our focus will centre on individuals that have worked in comparative environments to the current work portfolio we are operating with, as well as technical fit and ability to work within a team environment as well as lead projects if required (large and small).
Interviews are conducted, with a consistent set of questions applied to each candidate. This may include discussions on technical expertise, ability to work with business and technical areas, past experience, technical assessments if required, understanding what they like to do and not do work wise, as well as how they may manage particular situations in the work environment. Interviews will have at least two Inspired Apps personnel involved, and feedback captured during the interview process.
Each candidate is assessed on factors such as:
- Cultural fit with Inspired Apps and client environments;
- Technical expertise;
- Past experience and suitability to current work opportunities;
- Fit for future work requirements (identified and potential);
- Perceived ability to deliver on commitments.
As a small business, client management, maintenance and retention are high priorities. Resource allocation to oversee client needs must be managed in a way that ensures the client is receiving the level of support and interaction they desire, and that they are confident their requirements will be met consistently and timely. We view account management as a tool that helps us to provide clients with:
- Efficiency in service delivery;
- Uniformity across all service requirements;
- High levels of customer service to ensure client satisfaction and retention of client support and requests; and
- A primary point of contact that has additional layers of support within the business available to address our clients requirements.